Visit the AAHCM page for the Annual Meeting information (aahcm.org/2023-annual-meeting). Click REGISTER, and on the following page, click REGISTER TODAY!
Sign in to your AAHCM account or create a new account for registration.
If you have not made an account with AAHCM, please register as a NEW USER (for free) by entering your email, and generate a new password to set up your account.
If you already have an account with AAHCM, please be sure to login. Some of you may have accounts that AAHCM has begun create for you, as members/affiliates of the Users Group, as the Users Group is a SIG of AAHCM. Please reset your password and proceed from there.
3. On the top of the following page, click REGISTER YOURSELF and a form will appear below. Enter your FIRST NAME and LAST NAME, then indicate whether or not you are registering as part of a group.
4. Select “Hospital at Home Users Group Annual Meeting 2023: Built to Last – virtual meeting (Thursday, Oct. 12, all-day)” option.
5. Continue populating the form with your information and answer the required questions. Click to acknowledge the Cancellation Policy, then hit NEXT.
- Group Discount Codes: Each organization with 5+ registrants is eligible to receive a group discount. An organization representative should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code that can then be distributed to employees.
- If your company is paying for your registration, please enter your discount code at checkout; the total will be $0. Choose the “Pay now” option to receive your confirmation.
- If you are responsible for paying your own discounted registration, please enter your discount code at checkout; the discount will be reflected in your new total. You may choose either “Invoice me” or “Pay now”.
7. Select how you would like to pay from the drop down menu. If you choose the “Invoice me” option payment is required within 30 days; the “Pay now” option requires a credit card.
8. You will then be directed to a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email with the amount paid and/or remaining balance.